Each g contains:
Tilmicosin Phosphate……………. 200mg
Prevention and treatment of diseases caused by Tilmicosin-sensitive bacteria.
- Livestock: Staphylococcal infections, enzootic pneumonia caused by Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae, and pasteurellosis (Pasteurella multocida).
- Poultry: Chronic respiratory disease (CRD) caused by M. synoviae, Mycoplasma Gallisepticum, and combined diarrhea and CRD.
- Pigs: Mix 1-2 kg (200-400g Tilmicosin) per 1 ton of feed daily, for a duration of 21 days.
- Poultry: Mix 1g per 2L of drinking water or 1g per 20kg of body weight for 5 days.
- Withdrawal period:
Livestock: 7 days
Poultry: 10 days
- Use under the guidance of a veterinarian.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only as directed in the specified dosage and administration.
24 months from manufacturing date
Store in a cool, dry place at room temperature.
Sungwon Co., Ltd – South Korea
Imported and distributed by
UNITEK TECHNOLOGY JOINT STOCK COMPANY